Spent the day on working on initial 3D studio drawings.
Here the layers are lifted to show the model construction. The green rectangles at the bottom are the windows!
These will be developed to add internal texture options, lighting schemes and furniture. I converted a pdf file into acad. I cleaned the Acad converted file. I imported the auto cad file in 2d then extruded the main components to achieve 3D.

I introduced the woman to show scale.
I down loaded her from google warehouse and imported into 3D max.
This perspective show the walls as a 'wireframe'
The staircase is formed from multiple blocks. This will form part of the lobby entrance. At present the external daylight has been modeled. You can see the sunlight through the windows and shadowing. This is achieved by introducing a 'sun' into the sky.
Tomorrow I will be developing my 'mapping' ideas. I intended to incorporate some of the collage ideas that Heidi (my course lecturer) showed me last week.
Richie 121013
Tomorrow I will be developing my 'mapping' ideas. I intended to incorporate some of the collage ideas that Heidi (my course lecturer) showed me last week.
Richie 121013




No comments:
Post a Comment